We put together this helpful little tool to aid with setting the Binary Epoch Clock kit.
By clicking “View Set Mode” you can loop through all the different setting states and see what each corresponds to and what each value should be.
Follow the steps below:
- On your clock, hold A for one second to enter manual set mode.
- Once in set mode, tapping A will proceed to the next value and tapping B will increment that value.
- Use the “Prev” and “Next” buttons in the simulator below to move through the values to see what they should be for the current time. Tap B on your clock to match the clock to the simulator.
- Once complete, hold A again to exit setting mode an commit the time.
- If you want to cancel and not set the time, simply hold B for one second to cancel the manual set process.
As a final option, you can also watch the video below: